color (plural colors)
- The spectral composition of visible light.
- Humans and birds can perceive color.
- A particular set of visible spectral compositions, perceived or named as a class.
- Most languages have names for the colors black, white, red, and green.
- Hue as opposed to achromatic colors (black, white and greys).
- He referred to the white flag as one "drained of all color".
- Human skin tone, especially as an indicator of race or ethnicity.
- Color has been a sensitive issue in many societies.
- (figuratively) interest, especially in a selective area.
- a bit of local color.
- In corporate finance, details on sales, profit margins, or other financial figures, especially while reviewing quarterly results when an officer of a company is speaking to investment analyists.
- Could you give me some color with regards to which products made up the mix of revenue for this quarter?
5 letters in word "color": C L O O R.
No anagrams for color found in this word list.
Words found within color: